• USA&M Transitional Mediation Training, 2008
• Civil Mediation Training, Missouri State University, 2008
• Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D. 1978
• Saint Louis University, B.A. 1975
Retired Partner, Bryan Cave LLP. Becky has significant mediation experience in personal injury, ERISA, employment litigation and class action as an advocate. She successfully managed complex multi-state and multi-party litigation.
Her practice included general business and commercial litigation as well as asbestos, FELA, environmental and insurance coverage disputes. Ms. Jackson served as lead trial counsel numerous matters in state and federal courts in Southern Illinois. Becky was appointed by the Illinois Supreme Court to its Special Supreme Court Committee on E-Business and was one of only three lawyers on the original committee to be appointed by the Supreme Court to the implementation group – the E-Business Policy Advisory Board. She has been recognized as a SuperLawyer in Missouri and Kansas since 2007.
• Member, Illinois Bar
• Member, Missouri Bar
• Seventh and Eighth Circuit Courts of Appeals
• United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
• United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
• Past Chair, Local Rules Committee
• Magistrate Judge Selection Panel for the Southern District of Illinois