• Marquette University, B.S. 1982
• St. Louis University, J.D. 1985
• University of Missouri—School of Law Center for the Study of Dispute Resolution Mediation Training 2021
• Advanced Mediator Training 2022
Mr. Magee has been engaged in a litigation practice in St. Louis and in the State of Missouri since 1985. He has tried over 175 jury trials to conclusion in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, Jefferson County and 8 other counties in Missouri, as well as the United States District Court in both Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri. His trials have included a variety of different subjects including legal malpractice, construction defect, product liability, wrongful death, professional malpractice, abuse, malicious prosecution and trucking and automobile claims. While he has generally represented defendants in litigation, he has represented a number of plaintiffs involving significant injuries. He started his career at Moser and Marsalek, P.C. and was there for 25 years. He has been with HeplerBroom, LLC since 2010.
• Missouri Bar
• Illinois Bar
• American College of Trial Lawyers