• USA&M Advanced Mediator Training, 2016
• United States District Court Advance Mediator Training, 2016
• Mediator Training at Washington University School of Law – 2006
• St. Louis University School of Law, J.D., 1971
• St. Louis University, B.A., 1968
*See online calendar below*
Circuit Judge St. Louis County, 21st Judicial Circuit 2009-2016, Special Judge Missouri Supreme Court, Presided over and settled hundreds of cases. Tried a wide variety of civil, criminal and dissolution cases as Circuit Judge. Engaged in the general litigation practice of law 1975-2009, at both plaintiff and defense oriented law firms and litigated numerous cases. Public Defender City of St. Louis 1972-1975. Served on active duty with the U.S. Army Reserves, 1971-1972. Tom has tried and settled, as both judge and attorney, cases in the following areas: Admiralty/Jones Act, Business/Commercial, Class Action/Mass Tort, Contract, Corporate Partnership Disputes, Employment/ADA/Discrimination, Environmental/Toxic Tort, FELA, Home Owner, Insurance Policy Disputes, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Negligence, Personal Injury, Premises Liability, Product Liability, Professional Malpractice, Property Damage, Real Estate, Uninsured Motorist and Wrongful Death.
• Admitted to practice in Illinois 1987
• Missouri 1971
• St. Louis County Bar Association
• The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
• The Lawyers Association of St. Louis
To reserve an appointment online, please click your preferred available date.