- USA&M Transitional Mediator Training, 2009
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, Mediator Training, 2009
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, J.
Mr. Lee has been a partner in the law firm of Nelsen & Lee, P.C. since 2007. Previously, he was a partner with the law firm of Holtkamp, Liese, Childress & Schultz, P.C. and a partner in the law firm of Lucas & Murphy, P.C. Mr. Lee also served as a law clerk to the Honorable Roy W. Harper, Senior Judge for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri from 1978-1979. As a practicing trial attorney in St. Louis for over thirty years, Mr. Lee has tried numerous cases. He has defended a wide assortment of civil cases, in the state and federal courts of Missouri and Illinois, including cases in the fields of aviation, admiralty, products liability, FELA, Jones Act, premises liability, construction, employment and toxic tort. In addition, Mr. Lee has represented various plaintiffs in personal injury and property damage cases as well. Mr. Lee has participated in over fifty mediations as an advocate for the parties. For additional information regarding Mr. Lee, please go to Nelsen & Lee, P.C..
- Member of the Missouri Bar and the Illinois Bar
- Member of the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Formerly a member of Maritime Law Association