• USA&M Advanced Mediator Training (2013 & 2014)
• St. Louis University School of Law Mediator Training (2012)
• St. Louis University School of Law (J.D. 2002)
• Stonehill College (B.S. 1999)
Kevin J. Dolley is managing principal of the Law Offices of Kevin J. Dolley, LLC. He has participated in excess of 200 mediations in his primary practice area of labor and employment law in state and federal courts nationwide and his mediation efforts are focused in this area. Mr. Dolley’s labor and employment practice experience is extensive and includes representation of both businesses and employees in Fair Labor Standards (FLSA) collective actions and wage and hour class litigation, overtime and minimum wage litigation and investigations, employment discrimination and retaliation, whistle blower cases, employment contracts, non-compete and restrictive covenant disputes, and complex civil and personal injury litigation. His firm profile is located at www.missouriemploymentlawattorney.com.
Mr. Dolley is a frequent speaker on labor and employment issues including Missouri Employment Litigation, The Missouri Bar CLE, June 22, 2012 (St. Louis, Missouri) and is most recently published in Missouri Sources of Proof, Fifth Edition, Chapter 11 – Discovering Evidence for Trial Through Requests for Admission (Mo. Bar October 2014).
• The Missouri Bar
• National Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) Legal Defense Plan Counsel
• Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL)
• U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Missouri
• U.S. District Courts for the Western District of Missouri
• U.S. District Courts for the Western District of Tennessee
• U.S. District Courts for the District of Kansas
• U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Michigan
• Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
• Missouri Lawyer’s Weekly – Largest Jury Verdicts for 2006