• J.D. Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (1984)
• A.B. in Economics, Washington University in St. Louis (1981)
• Mediation Training for Civil Cases, University of Missouri School of Law Center for the Study of Dispute Resolution
Lawrence “Bud” Wittels has practiced law for more than 35 years in boutique law firms in St. Louis. He is currently a principal in The Enterprise Law Group, specializing in civil litigation law, including contract claims, commercial disputes, construction claims, employment law, real estate transactions and disputes, and trust and estate litigation.
Mr. Wittels represents both plaintiffs and defendants in these matters, including individuals, small businesses and large corporations. He has tried more than 50 jury cases to conclusion in State and Federal Courts as well as numerous Court-tried cases. Mr. Wittels has also briefed and argued numerous appeals in Federal and State Appellate Courts.
Mr. Wittels is known throughout the St. Louis Bar for his ability to process complex issues quickly. He is also recognized for his commitment to fair and equitable solutions that help resolve conflicts.
• Missouri Bar
• Best Lawyers in St. Louis-2020
• Top 100 St. Louisans You Should Know-2014, 2016, 2017
• Immediate Past Board Chair, Hillel at Washington University
• Past Board Member, St. Louis Jewish Community Center
• Overall Co-Chair, 2016 JCC Maccabi Games
• Soccer and Swim Coach, JCC Maccabi Games, 2003 – 2015