- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 1996
- University of Michigan, B.A. with distinction, 1993
Ms. Silver began her practice of law in the areas of insurance defense and medical malpractice. She then launched a successful career in the financial services industry, assisting individuals with their budgeting, retirement planning, and estate planning, and often serving as a lecturer through the University of Missouri Extension Program. Ms. Silver spent ten years as a financial planner, owning her own company for nearly seven of them. Contemporaneously, she also began managing a family foundation. She has spent the past sixteen years managing that foundation and has become actively involved in several nonprofits over the last decade. She currently serves as board president of a nonprofit media outlet and served as its interim CEO during 2020, guiding the entity through a restructuring.
- Member of the Missouri Bar
- Member of the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- FINRA (Financial Industries Regulatory Authority) Non-Public Arbitrator