• USA&M Advanced Mediator Training, 2013
• Mediation Training for Civil Cases, University of Missouri, 2010
• Washington University in St. Louis (J.D.) Order of the Coif, 1988
• University of South Dakota (B.A.), 1975 Phi Beta Kappa
Before his retirement at the end of 2020, Mr. Rabenberg was a partner in the St. Louis office of Stinson LLP, and previously Senniger Powers LLP. He has more than 30 years’ experience in technology, intellectual property, and general commercial litigation, both at the trial level and the appellate level. He has litigated, and tried, lawsuits in federal courts throughout the country and in Missouri state courts. He has tried cases involving claims of patent, trademark, and copyright infringement; cases with state law claims such as trade secret misappropriation, unfair competition, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, and tortious interference with contract; and cases involving employee benefit claims. He has represented clients in disputes involving multiple parties and multiple lawsuits. He has represented clients in a variety of industries, including building products, office products, financial services and payments, insurance, book publishing, computer software, manufacturing, and many others. He has substantial experience with technology and intellectual property licensing.
Mr. Rabenberg has been active in St. Louis area public school governance, having served on the Brentwood School District Board of Education since 1996, and having participated in related public service activities, including the St. Louis County Special School District Governing Council, the Brentwood Foundation, and the Brentwood Redevelopment Corporation.
• Missouri Bar
• Illinois Bar
• U.S. District Court for Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri
• U.S. District Court for Southern and Central Districts of Illinois
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth District
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal District
• U.S. Supreme Court