- USA&M Transitional Mediation Training 2002
- University of Missouri School of Law Mediation Training 2002
- St. Louis University, B.A. and J.D. 1955
Circuit Judge, 21st Judicial Circuit 1972-2002, United States Bankruptcy Court Judge 1969-1972; Partner in law firm specializing in Plaintiffís Litigation 1964-1969; Member firm specializing in Defense of Civil cases 1958-1964; While in private practice tried numerous civil cases. Judge Corrigan has presided over and settled literally thousands of cases involving a wide range of disputes including product liability, premises liability, medical malpractice, automobile and wrongful death. He has also resolved cases involving corporations, partnerships, joint ventures and sole proprietorship as well as the purchase and sale of business; commercial contracts; employment agreements; agreements defining the rights of shareholders, lost revenue/business interruption, fraud, insurance coverage, construction, real estate and securities.
- County Bar and Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- Member of the Missouri Bar
- Vice President, BAMSL,1965