Hon. Gael D. Wood
• USA&M Advanced Mediator Training, 2018
• University of Missouri School of Law Mediation Training, 2018
• University of Missouri – KC School of Law, J.D., 1975
• University of Missouri-Columbia, B.A., 1969
*See online calendar below*
Presiding Circuit Judge, 20th Judicial Circuit 2001-2017; Special Judge, Missouri Supreme Court; Special Judge, Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District; Senior Circuit Judge, 2017 to present; Member of firm engaged in general practice of law including both plaintiff and defense cases 1975-2000. Judge Wood has presided over hundreds of cases, including medical malpractice, product liability, motor vehicle accidents and wrongful death. Designated an ASTAR (Advanced Science and Technology Adjudication Resource) fellow.
• Missouri Bar
• 20th Judicial Circuit Bar Association
To reserve an appointment online, please click your preferred available date.