• Saint Louis University Law School, J.D., 2000
• Webster University, M.B.A., 1992
• Goldfarb College of Nursing, R.N., 1981
*See online calendar below*
Ms. Harmon has served as corporate counsel for Global Medical Response, Inc. (GMR) since 2012, with legal responsibility for all forms of insured litigation including catastrophic injuries, medical malpractice, general liability, automobile, cyber-attacks, aviation accidents, employment claims and suits, workers’ compensation, intellectual property, and contractual matters. GMR is a Fortune 500corporation and the largest provider of air and ground medical transport services in the world. Previously, Ms. Harmon was General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer for Lutheran Senior Services and Legatus Emergency Services. Ms. Harmon started her legal career as an Assistant Attorney General before entering private practice in St. Louis.
Ms. Harmon has participated in more than 200 mediations and arbitrations and provides executive partnership on liability, compliance and corporate issues, mergers and acquisitions, medical-legal matters, regulatory matters, stop loss and risk management/mitigation issues. While in private practice, she conducted mediations and conflict resolution for the U.S. Department of Agriculture and as Pro Bono mediator for the EEOC.
Prior to entering the legal profession, Ms. Harmon was involved in healthcare administration and management for hospitals in the St. Louis area, with responsibility for operations, crisis intervention, strategic planning, budgets, and personnel management.
• Association of Missouri Mediators (Member)
• Center for Patient Safety PSO (Board of Directors)
• Association of Corporate Counsel (Member)
• American Health Lawyers Association (Member)
• St. Louis Association of Healthcare Risk Managers (Member and past President/Board Member)
• St. Louis Area Health Lawyers Association (Member)
• St. Louis Audubon Society (Board of Directors)
• Missouri Bar Committee Member – Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Health and Hospital Law
• Employment Law and Workers Compensation