• USA&M Advanced Mediator Training, 2013
• Mediation Training for Civil Cases, University of Missouri, 2010
• Washington University in St. Louis (J.D.) Order of the Coif, 1988
• University of South Dakota (B.A.), 1975 Phi Beta Kappa
Mr. Rabenberg currently serves on the Executive Committee as Managing Partner at the St. Louis law firm of Senniger Powers. Mr. Rabenberg is experienced in commercial litigation having focused on Intellectual Property and ERISA Litigation. He has litigated in federal district courts across the country in cases involving Patent, Trademark, Trade Secret, and Copyright.
Mr. Rabenberg has been active in St. Louis area public school governance, having served on the Brentwood School District Board of Education since 1996, and having participated in related public service activities, including the St. Louis County Special School District Governing Council, the Brentwood Foundation, and the Brentwood Redevelopment Corporation.
• Missouri Bar
• Illinois Bar
• U.S. District Court for Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri
• U.S. District Court for Southern and Central Districts of Illinois
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth District
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal District
• U.S. Supreme Court