Presenter, trainer and attendee in over a hundred seminars and mediation trainings since 1986 including programs sponsored by Pepperdine University School of Law, the International Academy of Mediators, Washington University School of Law, The Missouri Bar, BAMSL as well as USA&M and the American College of E-Neutrals.
• University of Oklahoma, JD 1971
• University of Wisconsin, BA 1968
Mr. Geigerman is the Managing Director of USA&M and has mediated over 4,000 mediations since 1986, including wrongful death claims, environmental law, serious personal injury (involving numerous seven and eight figure settlements), professional malpractice, clergy and school abuse, FELA, automobile and trucking accidents, construction law, premises and product liability, police brutality, discrimination (racial, sex, age and ADA), probate, farm and home foreclosures, complex real estate transactions, insurance coverage as well as commercial and business disputes including claims between multinational organizations and their franchisees, class actions, multi-cultural conflicts and first amendment claims. He serves as a qualified neutral for the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri and is a frequent guest speaker at seminars for attorneys, judges and other professionals interested in ADR. Mike has authored a number of articles on ADR. He has been an Adjunct Professor at Washington University School of Law since 2000. Mike has been a Best Lawyer in America (in mediation) since 2007 and a Missouri Super Attorney (in mediation).
Prior to entering private practice, he served as Associate General Counsel for Illini Federal Savings & Loan. From 1973-1997, Mike engaged in the general practice of law in St. Louis, Missouri. Mike is licensed to practice law in Missouri and Illinois.
• Fellow, American Bar Foundation
• Member, The National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
• Missouri Bar (co-chair of the Committee on Alternative Dispute Resolution, Sept. 2001-2003)
• Member, Missouri Supreme Court ADR Committee and USDC, E.D. MO Advisory Committee on ADR
• BAMSL (ADR Committee chair, 1995-1996, and Fee Dispute Chair 1996-1998)
• American College of E-Neutrals (fellow)
• President, Congregation Shaare Emeth, 1996-1998