• USA&M Advanced Mediator Training 2017
• International Trademark Association Advanced Mediator Training 2016
• University of Missouri – School of Law, Civil Mediation Training, certification 2015
• Southern Methodist University School of Law (J.D.) (Order of the Barristers) 1986
• Golden Gate University (Masters in Public Administration) 1980
• Lehigh University (B.A., Liberal Arts, Journalism) 1977
Ms. Wymore is a principal with the St. Louis law firm of Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C. During her 30-year legal career, she has participated in numerous mediations. In her legal practice, she provides advice, counsel and litigation services concentrated in the areas of intellectual property (including patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets), unfair competition, advertising, media and communications, consumer protection, class action litigation, commercial business litigation, constitutional law, appeals and alternate dispute resolution. She also has extensive experience in federal appellate practice and cross-border litigation. Ms. Wymore has litigated in federal and state courts throughout the United States.
Ms. Wymore is a member of the Brand Activation Association/Association of National Advertisers and the New City School Board of Trustees, where she served as president from 2001 through 2003. She has been named a Best Lawyer in Advertising from 2010 through 2017 and is rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell. A former journalist and instructor of journalism and communications at UCLA, she has been an adjunct professor of media law and electronic media law at Saint Louis University School of Law. She is a member of the American Bar Association’s Forum on Communications Law. She has written and lectured on communications and IP related issues and is co-author of Chapter 14, “Eavesdropping, Wire Tapping & Hidden Cameras,” of the Missouri Bar Association’s Missouri Media Law Handbook.
• Missouri Bar
• California Bar
• U.S. District Courts (Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri)
• U.S. District Courts (Central, Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts of California)
• U.S. Courts of Appeal (Fourth, Seventh, Eighth and Ninth Circuits)
• U.S. Supreme Court