• Advanced Mediation Training, USA&M 2014
• University of Missouri School of Law Mediation Training 2008
• Washington University School of Law J.D. 1969
• University of Missouri-Columbia B.J. 1966
*See online calendar below*
Circuit Judge, St. Louis County 21st Judicial Circuit, 1994-2014; Partner in Clayton, MO law firm engaged in general practice of law including plaintiff and defense cases 1974-1994. Member of firm engaged in general practice of law 1970-1974; In private practice, tried numerous civil cases of all kinds. Judge Seigel has presided over and settled thousands of cases ranging from disputes involving product liability, premises liability, and medical malpractice to automobile accidents, wrongful death and probate and trust cases. He has also presided over and resolved cases involving corporations, partnerships, joint ventures, sole proprietorships, commercial contracts, employment agreements, fraud, insurance coverage, real estate, and construction, just to name a few.
• Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
• St. Louis County Bar Association
• Lawyers Association of St. Louis
• The Missouri Bar
To reserve an appointment online, please click your preferred available date.