Practicing attorney and Chairman at the firm of Roberts Perryman P.C (offices in St. Louis, Missouri and Belleville, Illinois).
• USA&M Mediator Training, 1998
• Indiana University (A.B. 1974 with honors in sociology)
• St. Louis University (J.D. 1977)
Mr. Perryman has devoted his entire practice personal injury lawsuits. His mediation practice is limited to personal injury litigation. Mr. Perryman has tried numerous jury cases in the City of St. Louis, St. Louis County, Madison County and St. Clair County and is familiar with the evaluation process of insurance companies. His litigation experience ranges from premises to products liability, with a primary focus on trucking. He has mediated hundreds of cases as an advocate and mediator. He has lectured and presented papers on such topics as environmental (toxic torts), trucking, comparative fault, mediation of personal injury claims, First Amendment (libel), head injuries and psychological claims.
• Missouri, 1977
• Illinois, 1978
• U.S. Supreme Court
• U.S. Court of Appeals 7th, 8th and 11th
• U.S. District Court; Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri; Northern, Central and Southern Districts of Illinois