• USA&M Advanced Mediator Training 2013
• Association of Attorney Mediators 2010 to present
• American Arbitration Association certification, 2005
• Federal Court Neutral, 2005
• Washington University School of Law (J.D.) 1983
• University of Michigan (M.A. Journalism) 1979
• Washington University (B.A.) 1977
Mr. Margo is a principal in the St. Louis law firm of Curtis, Heinz, Garrett & O?Keefe, PC. In the last five years, Mr. Margo has served as a mediator and arbitrator in a wide range of legal disputes and continues his law practice as an advocate in both mediations and arbitrations. He concentrates his practice on Business Disputes; Trust and Estate Litigation, Sports Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution. In his practice he has represented plaintiffs as often as defendants. Prior to joining Curtis, Heinz, Mr. Margo was a Principal at Green, Schaaf & Margo, PC and began his legal career at Guilfoil, Petzall & Shoemake, PC.
Mr. Margo served on the St. Louis County Civil Service Commission from 2000 to 2012 and was its Chairman from 2007 until 2012; Mr. Margo was the founding President of Washington University’s athletic alumni association, and he was elected into the WU Sports Hall of Fame in 2004 for his career as a varsity baseball player from 1974-77; He was the Articles Editor of the Washington University Law Review (formerly the Law Quarterly) in 1982-83; From 1994 to 2008, Mr. Margo wrote a monthly syndicated column on legal issues called Under Analysis. Mr. Margo also served on the City of Clayton’s Planning and Zoning Commission and Architectural Review Board. For additional information regarding Mr. Margo, please go to Curtis, Heinz, Garrett & O’Keefe, P.C .
• Missouri State Courts
• U.S. District Court
• U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
• United States Supreme Court