- Southeast Missouri State University – B.A. Political Science – 1974
- University of Missouri – Columbia – Juris Doctor – 1977
- Confluence Missouri, Inc. – Basic Core Mediation (Rule 17) Training – 2019
- Confluence Missouri, Inc. – Family Law Mediation (Rule 88) Training – 2020
Randall Head is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps and a Vietnam veteran. After graduating law school, he was an associate attorney with Lorch and Ramshur Law firm and managed their Ironton office. He was elected Iron County Prosecuting Attorney in 1980 and was re-elected for two additional terms. He served 10 years as the elected Prosecuting Attorney. After leaving prosecution, he had a general civil and criminal practice in Ironton for 15 years. In January 2007, Judge Head took office as the Associate Circuit and Probate Judge of Iron County, Missouri. During his almost 14 years of judicial service, he was recognized yearly by the Missouri Supreme Court for accepting assignments and serving as appointed judge in counties throughout the State of Missouri. Judge Head also served as municipal judge for the cities of Annapolis, Arcadia, Ironton, Pilot Knob and Viburnum. He served as the judge of the juvenile court of the 42nd Judicial Circuit. He retired from the bench in September of 2019 to return to private practice. He presently practices probate and civil law in Farmington, Missouri and serves Of Counsel to Reeves and Goff Law Firm.
- Member – Missouri Bar Association since 1977
- Member and Former President of the 42nd Judicial Circuit Bar Association
- Member of the Missouri Bar Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee