• USA&M Advanced Mediator Training, 2017
• University of Missouri School of Law – Center for Dispute Resolution civil mediation training 2009
• Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D.
• University of Missouri – Columbia, B.A.
Associate Circuit Judge, 11th Circuit, St. Charles County. Chief Administrative Law Judge, Division of Workers’ Compensation. Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, St. Charles County. Partner in a law firm which advocated for both plaintiffs and defendants in litigation and appeals. Judge Gorman has presided over and settled numerous cases involving a plethora of legal issues, including personal injury, property damage, contract disputes, and many other civil issues. As the Chief Administrative Law Judge in the Division of Workers’ Compensation, Judge Gorman provided mediation services in literally thousands of injury cases. Judge Gorman also pioneered the “Extended Mediation” program at the Division of Workers’ Compensation for cases with multiple parties, complex issues, and/or serious injuries. The Extended Mediation program follows the same principals as a civil mediation, with issues that included nature & extent of injury/disability, liability, lifetime medical benefits, premises liability, and subrogation. As a practicing attorney, Judge Gorman had vast experience as first chair trial attorney in both criminal and civil cases involving a wide array of legal issues. Judge Gorman is a recognized CLE presenter on the topics of Ethics, Evidence, and Practice & Procedure.
• Missouri Bar
• St. Charles County Bar Association
• United States District Court, E.D. Missouri
• United States Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit